- Review of radiological studies (x-rays, MRI, etc.)
- Diagnostic (anesthetic only)
- Joint Aspiration (draining fluid)
- Viscosupplementation (hyaluronic acid) Gel
- Regenerative Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM)
- Physical Therapy
- Regenerative Rehabilitation
- Home Exercise Program
- Lifestyle Modifications
- Explore the conditions that led to your symptoms.
- Understand the way your symptoms have manifested an individualized change in the quality of life (movements, activities, hobbies or tasks that have been affected).
- Use advanced technology such as ultrasound to diagnose the affected region.
- Formulate an evidence-based, customized treatment plan based on available injection therapies coupled with a discussion of risks, benefits, and prognosis for each.
- Perform precision ultrasound-guided injection.
- Provide a comprehensive rehabilitation program that may include physical therapy and/or home exercise program.
- Recommend lifestyle modifications, adjustments and long-term strategies to avoid reinjury and promote tendon health.
The elbow is surrounded by many structures crossing over from the upper arm to the lower forearm. Anatomically, these include muscles, tendons, connective tissue (fascia), ligaments, nerves, and blood vessels. Elbow pain can be a manifestation of dysfunction involving one or more of these structures.
Pain at the elbow can also be misleading in that the pain source can actually be somewhere outside the elbow region completely. Examples include a pinched nerve in the neck (cervical radiculopathy), referred pain from a shoulder region trigger point or carpal tunnel syndrome, to name a few. A thorough history of symptoms is very helpful to help determine the likely diagnosis and development of an effective treatment plan for elbow pain.
Common Sources of Elbow Pain:
- Arm Pain/Problem
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- De Quervain Syndrome
- Elbow Bursitis
- Elbow Pain/Problem
- Ganglion Cyst
- Golfer’s Elbow/Medial Epicondylitis
- Joint Inflammation
- Joint Injuries
- Joint Pain/Problem
- Ligament Sprain
- Muscle Disorder/Myopathy
- Muscle Injury
- Muscle Pain/Problem
- Muscle Spasms
- Muscle Strain
- Muscle Tear
- Muscle Weakness/Palsy
- Nerve Pain
- Nerve Block
- Nerve Compression
- Nerve Injury
- Pinched Nerve
- Sports Injury
- Tennis Elbow/Lateral Epicondylitis