- Review of radiological studies (x-rays, MRI, etc.)
- Diagnostic (anesthetic only)
- Joint Aspiration (draining fluid)
- Viscosupplementation (hyaluronic acid) Gel
- Regenerative Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM)
- Physical Therapy
- Regenerative Rehabilitation
- Home Exercise Program
- Lifestyle Modifications
- Explore the conditions that led to your symptoms.
- Understand the way your symptoms have manifested an individualized change in the quality of life (movements, activities, hobbies or tasks that have been affected).
- Use advanced technology such as ultrasound to diagnose the affected region.
- Formulate an evidence-based, customized treatment plan based on available injection therapies coupled with a discussion of risks, benefits, and prognosis for each.
- Perform precision ultrasound-guided injection.
- Provide a comprehensive rehabilitation program that may include physical therapy and/or home exercise program.
- Recommend lifestyle modifications, adjustments and long-term strategies to avoid reinjury and promote tendon health.
Headaches are a very common problem. When assessing symptoms of a headache, it is important to understand the nature of the headaches including the location of the headache, associated symptoms, radiation of symptoms, aggravating and alleviating factors or patterns of headaches.
Headaches are typically categorized into the following:
- Migraine (with and without aura)
- Occipital (pinched nerve)
- Referred myofascial (trigger points in neck or shoulder region)
- Referred somatic (cervical facet joint arthritis, whiplash syndrome, etc.)
- Other: (hormonal, medication-induced, idiopathic)